Friday, February 10, 2012

Meet Autumn!

Autumn is MaZi's Ballerina Bum Master Trainer (she teaches Ballerina Fight Club, Ballerina Bum & Ballerina Bum Cardio), her classes are all business & amped by amazing playlists. Here are 10 things about Autumn that you didn't know and COULDN'T have guessed.
Autumn during Ballerina Evolve (tm) filming.


1. I’m a sucker for a good young adult novel; Ender’s Game and The Hunger Games are recent favorites.

2. Three different people taught me to knit before I finally got it down. I also started ballet lessons three different times, so go figure....

3. My favorite class to teach is BBB-Cardio – the combination of dance and strength keeps my body and mind working! But I also love continuous movement of Dance Cardio.

4. Never thought I’d look forward to waking up to teach early morning classes!

5. I’m an NPR junkie.

6. My favorite weekends are when I have time to spend a full day with a complicated recipe

7.  I walk nearly everywhere. (Insider story: Once when walking to MaZi for a class, she got hit by a car and still made it to class!!!).

8.  Eating a paleo diet has changed both my outlook on life and my body.

9. My first 8 years of school were at a one-room schoolhouse.

10. I love helping people get stronger and discover that exercise can be fun!

You can catch a class with Autumn nearly everyday at MaZi!

-Zi


No comments:

Post a Comment