Thursday, October 18, 2012

Meet Molly!

Molly is a Chicago dancer with gorgeous classical ballet & jazz training who is also a fitness professional! Her classes are about as tough as they get with PLENTY of stretching in-between.

What do you love about teaching Ballerina Bum Bootcamp classes?


   I love teaching BBB because the exercises performed in class build a stronger, tighter, and leaner you! As a dancer, BBB has given my body so much strength, control, and confidence! 


Pretty Molly, always ready to kick some bum!


How do you relax? 

As a dancer, the best way for me to relax is to immerse myself into an hour of improvisation or dance class. By doing this, I am able to put all my emotions, stress, and whatever else is going on into my movement. This enables me to get completely lost in the freedom of dance!

What fashion item can you not live without?

In terms of dance fashion, I cannot live without my leg warmers and body wrapper tights!  

What is your go-to healthy snack? 
My go to healthy snack would have to be Chobani peach yogurt or a Protein shake with Kale, all natural yogurt, fruit, and a touch of cinnamon; this shake is super healthy and keeps you full for hours!


What do you love about teaching at MaZi?

       Teaching at Mazi allows me to pass on my passion of dance to my students; but at the same time, my      students teach me so much in return! I also love the fun atmosphere that surrounds Mazi!

Fun fact: 

       I can be the biggest goofball in the world, but when business needs to get done; I don't mess around! 

Fitness tip:


       Number one fitness tip is to stretch before and after a workout! Listen to your body as well! Monitoring how your body feels is the most important thing to remember while working out! 

How has ballet technique helped you?

     Ballet has impacted my life greatly! Ballet has instilled discipline, perseverance  and commitment into my outlook on life. I will continue to study ballet throughout my whole life. Because I excel in Jazz, Ballet is extremely important to maintain because it is the foundation of all dance.

Don't miss her class Wednesdays and Thursdays! 
-Zi

2 comments:

  1. Yay, love Molly, her class is so much fun but also very challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know Ingrid! :) xo

    ReplyDelete