Thursday, May 1, 2014

5 Things you don't know about Kiley!

Kiley's always ready to Werq!



We "met" Kiley a while back as she's been teaching with us since 2010! Read here for a little #tbt on her Meet Kiley feature. This girl is the real deal and a big part of our history and MaZi fam! Here's 5 things you didn't know about gorgeous Kiley, all of which make us love her:


1.  I lived in Rome for a year during college and I'm obsessed with it.  Luckily, I get to go back for the first time this summer and I can't wait!
2.  I could not live without ice cream.  You don't want to know how much of it I eat. :)
3.  For my "real" job I'm an architect. I love it, but love dancing & teaching WERQ at MaZi Dance Fitness more.  
4.  Don't try to make plans with me on a Saturday during the fall.  I will be watching Notre Dame football.  
5.  Tardiness is my biggest pet peeve.  

Catch her for Werq Mondays at 8PM & Thursdays at 7PM at Wicker Park!

-XO, Zi
Kiley & Ma in 2011 behind the scenes for MaZi's workout video, BALLERINA EVOLVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment