Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet Ma!

Meet Marisol, a MaZi co-founder, resident fashionista and equal parts engineer and dancer. Catch her classes for a quick 6 pack!

How do you relax?
Shopping! My faves are Love & Pieces down the street on Damen & I have a weakness for Michael Kors.

What fashion item can you not live without?
Sparkly earrings and my Michael Kors handbags!

What is your go to healthy snack?
Fage yogurt with honey.

What is your favorite indulgence?
A crush :)

What is your favorite class to teach?
Dance Cardio Escape, after I finish it feels like I did a whole runthrough of Nutcracker!

What's your favorite class to take?
Ballet

What song gets you going?

Currently, Princess of China by Coldplay/Rihanna.

Fun fact?
I'm an enginerd when it comes to cars and when I first started ballet as a kid I thought it was utterly ridiculous. (see picture below)


-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment